PRIVACY AND SECURITY
All personal information obtained by Pink Torque Projects by virtue of the consumer’s use of this website is protected as set out in our privacy and security policy. Further, the security processes and procedures used by Pink Torque Projects to protect information transmitted via the website are also set out in the privacy and security policy.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Copyright and all intellectual property rights in all materials, texts, drawings and data made available on this website (collectively “the materials”) are owned by Pink Torque Projects alternatively, Pink Torque Projects is the lawful user thereof and is protected by both South African and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, any unauthorised copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, broadcast or other circulation or exploitation of such materials or any component thereof will constitute an infringement of such copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Pink Torque Projects. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademarks without the prior written permission of Pink Torque Projects.
- External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of Pink Torque Projects and no representation is made as to their content.
- Use or reliance on any external links provided is at the consumer’s own risk.
- When visiting external links, the consumer must refer to such external links terms and conditions of use.
- The consumer or any other party may not link to this website, in any manner, or frame any content of this website in any other manner or otherwise use the content without the express prior written permission of Pink Torque Projects.
The consumer shall not use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and the consumer hereby indemnify Pink Torque Projects against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which Pink Torque Projects or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, the consumer’s use of the website to send or post any message or material as aforesaid.
WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Save as set out in these terms, Pink Torque Projects makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express or implied) regarding the website and the products.
- Neither Pink Torque Projects, its directors and their partners shall be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or indirect) and/or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by the consumer or any third party, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the consumer’s access and use of the website and/or any information contained on or via the website and/or the consumers use of the products.
- Without limiting the generality of the afore going, neither Pink Torque Projects, its directors, nor partners shall be liable for any failure and/or unavailability of the website for any reason whatever and/or the failure/delay by any third-party service provider to render any service which is necessary to ensure the availability of the website.
- The consumer hereby indemnifies Pink Torque Projects, its directors and/or the partners against any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or indirect) or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by the consumer or any third party as a result of or which may be attributable directly or indirectly to the aforesaid.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Pink Torque Projects shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, contingent or consequential loss (including but not limited to loss of business, loss of data and/or loss of profits) incurred or sustained by the consumer or any third party howsoever arising in respect of the consumer’s use of or reliance on any information offered on or via the website and/or the consumer’s use of the products.
- Without limiting the generality of the afore going, Pink Torque Projects shall not be liable to the consumer or any third party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature in the event that the consumer requests that a booking be rescheduled or cancelled.
- By accessing the website, the consumer warrants and represents to Pink Torque Projects that he/she is legally entitled to do so. The consumer further warrants that all the details given by such consumer are true and complete and that he/she is legally capable of concluding the transaction.
- If the consumer is younger than eighteen (18) years of age he/she warrants that he/she has the consent of his/her legal guardian and/or the owner of the subject vehicle to enter into an agreement with Pink Torque Projects or that he/she has obtained legal status in another manner.
- Pink Torque Projects may at its sole discretion at any time suspend or terminate the operation of this website without prior notice to the consumer and without the need to give the consumer reasons for such termination.
SECTION 43(1) OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION AND TRANSACTIONS AT 25 OF 2002
- Full name: Pink Torque Projects (Pty) Ltd
Physical Address: SILWE-ELKE AVENUE
Telephone number: +27 65 815 4436;
Website address: https://pinktorque.co.za
Registration number: 2019 / 327397 / 07
Country of incorporation: South Africa;
Current directors: Siyanda Mpambani
Postal Address: 35 SCANLEN ROAD
TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO PROMOTIONAL OFFERS
- All promotional offers will be limited to the specific branch/es as advertised by such promotional offer.
- Pink Torque Projects provides opted-in consumers with a SMS notification service via a mass messaging service.
- The SMS notifications are to provide consumers with promotional information as well as useful information regarding Pink Torque Projects and necessary technicians.
- A consumer may at any time elect to opt-out of the SMS notification service by replying “STOP” to any SMS notification received from Pink Torque Projects through mass message services.
- The SMS notification service is provided to consumers free of charge.
- Should a consumer elect to click on and/or follow any link or content within such SMS notification, the consumer will be liable for any voice or data rates which may be applied by the consumer’s service provider.
- Should the consumer elect to respond to SMS notification in any form, the consumer will be liable for any message, voice or data rates which may be applied by the consumer’s service provider.
Technicians that work on our platform are subject to trade between the below notes times unless and arrangement with the customer had been made otherwise. We operate open during standard trading hours in accordance with alert level 3 to assist with emergency repairs.
Weekdays: 7h00 – 17h30
Saturdays: 8h00- 13h00
Emergency repairs by appointment only.
Contact us regarding making a booking
All staff will adhere to strict sanitizing protocols and social distancing.